There’s a stigma about mental health and psychiatry, but there doesn’t have to be.
Psychiatric Second Opinion
- To receive a second opinion about your psychiatric (mental health) treatment, diagnosis, medication, and therapy.
- It is the same as second opinions, commonly sought and requested in all other medical specialties.
Mental Health Checkups
- A checkup for mental health, similar to an annual physical.
- You want a forecast of future risks for the brain.
- Interested in a particular behavior or habit, or relationship
- Check to see if all is okay – we all have “nobody’s normal” issues.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, Psychiatry Opinion can help.
- Are you looking for a second opinion on your current treatment?
- Do you have concerns about privacy and seeing a psychiatrist negatively impacting your medical records?
- Have you been through grief or trauma?
- Do you want to talk over an issue without being pushed into treatment?
- Do you know someone who may have mental health concerns but not seeking treatment?
Through our online platform and in-person visits or telemedicine, we provide guidance. We have the resources and experience to provide personalized attention for all kinds of mental health issues.
Whether you’re struggling with or being treated for depression, anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, or other conditions, we can provide a second opinion to aid in your path to better mental health.