The Psychiatry Opinion welcomes opinionated articles addressing pressing issues concerning mental and behavioral health. Anybody above the age of 18 can submit an article. The article will go through intense peer review process before it is accepted for publication. We reserve the right to accept or reject any piece based on the editor’s discretion. Due to a large number of submission we may not be able to reply to every submission or provide a status update of their submission.
1) Submissions should be exclusive to The Psychiatry Opinion.
2) The article should not exceed 500 words. Editors reserve the right to edit or modify the content based on the availability of space.
3) Articles sent to other publications or published elsewhere will not be considered.
4) Pseudonyms and anonymous submissions will not be considered.
5) If your article is accepted, you will hear from us within 5-7 days of your submission. If you do not hear from us within that time fame, feel free to submit elsewhere.
6) Please use the form on the contact TAB for submissions.
** The opinions published in TPO are authors’ own views. TPO does not endorse them. TPO is not associated by American Psychiatry Association or American Medical Association or any other organizational body.